Another Cinderella: Chapter 2.


Date 25th Jan
Dear Diary

Ok, let me recap. There was so much that happened today.

So the prince led me to my suite. It was ten times the size of my house. I am definitely NOT going to use all this space!

He left me to get settled in and explore the suite on my own. It has a library, two very big beds (who needs two beds?), and this huge door where I found a closet as big as a large room. I wandered around a bit more, and then I got kinda lost. I’m pretty sure I was going in circles. Then, embarrassingly, I crashed into the prince!

You may be wondering how I didn’t notice him, but my excuse is that the ceiling has very beautiful flowers and leaves and things painted around the lights and the edges. Even more amazingly, the room I was in had a chandelier!

I thought crashing into the prince was pretty funny, but I don't think he found it as funny as I did.

The prince said we were going to eat diner. By the way, when I left my house I had just had lunch and by this time I was starving! I followed the prince to the dining hall and sat down at a big table. I can’t imagine how all the seats could get filled at the same time. There were soooooooo many.

Just as I sat down, the food started coming out. Platters of pork and roast veggies and a lot of other stuff. I wondered if there were lots of other guests coming to eat all the food, but there weren’t. After I ate a plate of food I was stuffed. I wonder if they eat like this every night?

Then after dinner the prince led me out to this beautiful garden with flowers everywhere and a big fountain in the middle. I also noticed a branch swing in a corner. The whole thing was quite romantic I guess, and we had a nice chat. I'm still not sure about him though.

After that I wandered back to my room and read a book in one of the bedrooms. The book was good—a romance, but not really the type I like. I'm more into dramas.

The prince said when we talked in the garden that tomorrow we are going to the Cauldrons Archery Club. Turns out the prince is a really good archer and that he goes there once every month as a special guest to give tips. Don't now why I'm coming. I know nothing about Archery. But I do think it’s sweet that the prince does that. I just thought about how much this day has changed my life, from the shoe to now at, wait, what? It’s 1:46 am! It’s sooooo late. I didn't think I was writing for that long. Really got to go to sleep! Night! Zayla


Subscribe so you don't miss out on the next chapter!

Comments

Popular Posts