Graphic Novels are AMAZING! 2

   Red's Planet: Bk 1 A World Away from HomeGet the book
Hey another great graphic novel!
Poor Red is sick of her foster family with two many kids, and sneaks away when the police come. They end up in a car chase -- with a unwilling Red in the back -- and as they come to a turn, the car they are chasing takes off in to the air. As the policemen hop out to get a better look, Red and the police car get abducted and taken to an alien planet! She finds a strange alien with BIG eyes called Tawee and a whole lot of other castaways. On this planet there is also a grumpy cat dude called Goose who is living in a small hut in a valley. Very original book. I've never read anything like it. It's very funny and has some hilarious surprises.


Friends and Foes (Red's Planet Book 2)Get the book!!!! YAY
This is the second book in the Red series. Red and the castaways are living in the valley with the cat. The cat's boss has told him to share the supplies but the cat hasn't really. Red tries to convince him to give them some supplies from his shed. When he says "no" the castaways start a vote for who gets the supplies. Meanwhile, there are some angry space pirates on the way to get back their treasure. Great story, and soooo exciting. I couldn't put it down!

Comment and let me know if you enjoyed them too! Have you got any suggestions or age groups you would like me to review books for? I'd Lula-love to know! Flick me a comment below... and subscribe for more awesome-ness!

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for your recommendation! It’s my daughters 10th Birthday soon and she loves graphic novels so have just bought these for her! I’d love to hear any other suggestions you have. Hi from Takaka, Golden Bay !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Holly, I'm sure she will love them! I'll be making some more graphic novel and book suggestions soon-- nice to hear from you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts