Another Cinderella: The story of the other girl who fit the shoe







Date 25th Jan

Dear Diary

Last night at the masquerade ball there was this mysterious girl. She danced with the Prince and then just up and ran. Like what! Confusing, right? Oh, there’s someone at the door, better go get it. 
Zayla



Some time later:
You’re probably wondering who was at the door. Guess what it was the Prince. I moved my messy wavy brown hair out of my face just to make sure it was him and that I’m not crazy! I wasn't. There he was and he had a glass slipper. I was amazed. I mean who wears slippers made out of glass? He asked me if I had any sisters. I said no ‘cause, as you know, I am an only cild. Then he asked me of all people to try it on! I was spellbound. I sat down and he put it on my foot. I still can't believe what happened next…it fit and not just loosely but perfectly. And my feet are TINY! Like what! Then he said I was going to live in the castle and get marred to him. Does anyone know what he's on about? I told him that the slipper was not mine! He just laughed at me and said I was “so funny” I decided to just go along with it. I feel a bit bad but then again I’m not complaining. In fact, I’m in his carriage now. Oh, looks like we’re here. Wow! It’s soooooooooo big. Now I can see it properly. Now that’s definitely not how I planned this day.
Zayla





There will be a  new chapter every Friday. 

comment down below and tell me if you enjoyed the first chapter.

Comments

Popular Posts