Komodo Dragons and snake fruit

Indonesia

Today, on our imaginary world tour, we swam to the Pink beach on Komodo Island. On the way I saw turtles and clown fish in a sea anemone. The fish look like Nemo and Dory! The Pink beach is Pink because of the red coral in the sea. I  built a sandcastle!



Then we went to a national park for Komodo Dragons. They scare me and if their bite does not kill you the bacteria in they mouth will. So I kept my distance from them. Real cool and real dangerous. They can eat something up to the size of a buffalo and last time I checked I am not bigger than a buffalo.

Went to Bali and had this super weird fruit called snake fruit. It tastes kind of like strawberries and apples. Bali is really busy. So many people.


We saw this really call Indonesian dance about a Warrior Princess. They did beautiful things with their scarves. See you next time!!


Comments

Popular Posts