Homeschool World Cruise Day 2-4: Australia

Another day on our pretend cruise. Today, exploring Sydney, we saw Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House: pretty cool.


Went to an aboriginal art gallery-- love the dots. We learnt about the Aboriginal people (we watched Rabbit Proof Fence which was a true story of three girls from the stolen generation--I would recommend it!) and I made my own dot art. Here is my not quite finished turtle.







Went to Sea world. Stood where H2O the tv series was filmed. Me and my younger sister, Button, love H2O, it's great. We stayed at the hotel that's only 15 minutes walk from Sea World. We saw a show with dolphins. They have so much cool sea life. It’s funny, we have been doing lots of sea stuff and we’re on a ship ;) Life at Sea World is so cool. I know, I say cool a lot but it’s all just soo coool. Soo cool to be out of NZ for the first time! Sea you next time!


Comments

Popular Posts