Graphic Novels I Lula-love! YAY


I LOVE LOVE LOVE reading and hope you do to. Here are some AWESOME! Here are some graphic novels that I Lula-love for you to enjoy, YAY!

Rapunzel's Revenge
Get Rapunzel's Revenge
 I LOVE this graphic novel. I have read it like 50 times! It is the best. It's about Rapunzel as a cowgirl, using her hair as a whip. Join her on the epic adventure, where she battles giant snakes and outlaws to save her real mum. Hope you Lula-love this book as much as I do. Happy reading.

Calamity Jack
Get Calamity Jack
The second book to Rapunzel's Revenge where her side-kick Jack comes back to his home in the city. Little does he know that giant ants have being attacking the city Dun-Dun Dunn! Find out why in this equally exciting sequel with action, adventure, a little romance, two new additions to the team AND Giants. Again another amazing read. I read it just as many time as the first. Laugh and laugh with this book.
Image result for muddy max book coverGet Muddy Max  Max lives in the most muddy town ever! But his parents don't want him to get muddy. One day he finds out that mud gives him super powers. Why have his parents kept this from him! Secrets, superheroes and more secrets... It's so exciting! I Lula-love this book. It's a page turner!      






Comments

Popular Posts